NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

Honestly makes me want to cry haha. Newgrounds has been the stepping stone for so many great content creators. I hope the website continues to influence people for more years to come. I also wish to upload my own animations one day...one day when I learn how to. Happy Anniversary NG's!

Boracay Games Boracay Games

Simple game, saw your post so came by to check it out. I like the game but I do feel the rotation is repetitive so it wasnt to hard to lose a bet. 3star 3vote

R-Bay responds:

I've just done it simple, I'm still trying to improve it, by the way tnx for the comment...

Los Angeles Shark Los Angeles Shark

Haha! Never thought i'd see a new one of these. 5vote 5star. Fun game!

Kill the Rabbit Kill the Rabbit

I love the pixel art on this and the eerie atmosphere, though I did not finish the game from the little I played I found it interesting and gave me that feeling of mystery and curiosity. I plan to return and finish it soon. My only complaint is that the controls imo are a little too sensitive, but besides that excellent work..please do keep it up! 4stars/5vote.

Persona 4: TV Defenders Persona 4: TV Defenders

Not to bad, keep it up!

KripperZ KripperZ

Very fun game, late night and hard day been looking for something to do. This will for sure cover it. Keep it up!

Cody's Nightmare Vacation Cody's Nightmare Vacation

The voice acting is abit odd but the rest of the game is very fun! It has a large leisure suit larry feel to it. Keep it up!

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

This is no-doubt one of the best games i have played on newgrounds it is very addicting very fun and how if you do one thing different changes the story line is just AMAZING thank you for bringing this game to newgrounds and i appreciate the work you put into it!

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

never seem to disopoint

i love your games and flash plz keep on making more you rock!!!!!!

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

i love this game

all your games with this stick guy are always fun

PuffballsUnited responds: